Subscriber giveaway: Win your favourite piece from the Hobbs winter collection
Drum roll: I’m delighted to team up with British fashion retailer Hobbs to offer one subscriber the chance to win their favourite item from the winter collection. Whether you’re after a fabulous new coat, a lovely cashmere sweater or pair of stompy boots (I really like the Elena style), there are plenty of elevated essentials to choose from. Having collaborated with Hobbs for the launch of my first book Style Forever, and worked with the brand regularly as a fashion editor, I admire their commitment to creating timeless clothing that’ll take you from one year to the next. And of course, I’m pleased to be working with them again to bring you this wonderful offer.
To enter, simply tell us what your favourite piece is in the comment box below. Please note the maximum value is £250 and this is UK only (we are currently looking into giveaways for other regions). The deadline is 23:59 on Friday 20 November 2020, and we’ll contact the lucky winner shortly after.
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
Terms and conditions:
1. The competition is open to UK-based That’s Not My Age Patreon subscribers aged 18 years or over.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. Closing date for entry will be 23:59 Friday 20th November 2020. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
4. The prize is one piece from the Hobbs collection up to the value of £250 including standard delivery to one UK based address.
5. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
6. The winner will be notified within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
7. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.